DECEMBER Praying & Fasting Details
FOUNTAIN OF FAITH CHRISTIAN CENTER
Christopher D. Smith Sr., Founder & Pastor
Moving Forward for the NEW YEAR
Fasting & Praying in DECEMBER
As we look forward to heading into a New Year, the Spirit of the Lord has impressed upon me to call for a Corporate Fast. This fast is to take place in the month of December and to last for at least 5 whole days(hrs).
-at least any 5 or more consecutive days within the month of December
Fasting & Prayer Focus:
5 Points of Focus:
- Faith, we will be praying for our Faith to be Edified
- (ref) Jude 1:20 …building up yourselves up on your most holy faith…
- Fellowship, we will be praying for our Fellowship to be Increased
- (ref) 1 John 1:7 …we have fellowship with one another…
- Family, we will be praying for our Families to be Strengthened
- (ref) Joshua 24:15 …but as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord.
- Finance, we will be praying for our finances to be Multiplied
- (ref) Proverbs 3:9, 10 So shall thy barns be filled with plenty…
- Future, we will be praying for our future to be Highly Favored & Blessed
- (ref) Proverbs 8:35 …shall obtain favour of the Lord.
- No food (no solids)
- No Sodas, Alcohol, or Caffeine
- May consume, water, juices, fruits, and vegetables
- Note: NO FRUITS OR VEGETABLES AFTER 7PM-only water & juice!
- Pray (literally) at least 5 times a day, at least 5-15Minutes each time
- NO SOCIAL MEDIA During the 5 days of this Fast
For our Personal & Corporate use: Let’s FAST & PRAY together!